Friday, July 29, 2011

Best Makeup Removers

Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Evening Soothe with Chamomile & White Tea 
Cost - $5-6
Where I bought it - Target/Walmart

Wipes or cloths are a quick and easy way to take off all your makeup. I have to admit I never use to like them and I do not know why but I am a huge fan now! I have tried loads of different brands and none we that great, either they bothered my skin, didn't fully remove my makeup or they left my skin feeling strange. I have even tried the MAC makeup wipes and they irritated my skin so much! I was red and itchy right after using one.
Now that it's summer makeup wipes are a must have to keep in your bag. You never know when you want to jump in the pool or head to the beach to tan and you would not want your makeup running or getting in the way. Keeping these wipes by your bed is another must have stop, everyone has those nights when you are super lazy and they do not want to move out of bed, if these wipes are on your night stand you can just use one and not have to worry about going to bed with makeup on your face.



Ponds Classic Cold Cream
Cost - $5-6
Where I bought it - Target/Walmart
 
I hate that feeling that it leaves my eye/face but it is an amazing eye makeup remover.... it can take everything and I mean everything off!
I also love it to take off my false eyelashes or I have some eye lash glue stuck on my lash line/eye lashes. No other makeup remover can take that stubborn glue off.
Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup RemoverCost - $6-7

Where I bought it - Target/Walmart

This makeup remover was able to remove my makeup but it also deep cleaned my skin. I felt my skin tightening after I washed my face, and it was a tight "my pores are shrinking" my face is getting deep cleaned type of feeling not "my face is drying out and being stripped" kind of feeling.
The one downside to this product is when you tried to remove your eye makeup if this got in your eyes they would burn and string. I can not recommend using this to remove your eye makeup because of that problem but if you want to use this only for your face then it is perfect.
I also really like that when ever I used this I did not have to wash my face after with another cleanser, this is a great two in one kind of product. If only it would remove eye makeup a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks so much for this helpful post! I'll be checking out the Pond's cleansing towelettes! I've never tried them before. I've only ever tried the Garnier Nutrioniste ones. I need to branch out more :)

    ReplyDelete